CENTER OF EXCELLENCE
Our Patients Speak
WBC Hospital attaches great importance to the protection of Patient’s personal data.
We at WBC Hospital make every effort to ensure our patient’s privacy and therefore handle personal data with expertise. Our hospital complies in all cases with applicable laws and regulations, including the General Data Protection Regulation. This implies that we would :
- Processing of your personal data is limited to only those data that are minimally required for the purposes for which they are processed;
- Ask for patient’s consent if we need it for the processing of your personal data;
- Have taken appropriate technical and organisational measures to ensure the security of your personal data;
- not to pass on personal data to other parties, unless this is necessary for carrying out the purposes for which they were provided
PrivacyThis page provides information about the processing of your personal data by the Delhi’s First Private Psychiatric Hospital in Delhi.
All personal data obtained are processed in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act. Where your personal data are processed, it is stated which data are used for which purposes. Your data will only be used for the purpose for which you have provided it.
The healthcare provider may not provide any information to third parties (including direct family), unless the patient has explicitly given permission or if the law obliges the healthcare provider to do so, or if it concerns information for the benefit of scientific research, but only under strict conditions.
Professional confidentiality is based on the patient's right to confidentiality of his personal data. This right to privacy protection lies in Article 10 of the Constitution.
- Personal data processed by WBC Hospital:
- The processing of personal data includes:
- Name and address (address, location) and identification data;
- Data for the health insurer;
- Medical and psychological data.